Re: asking on behalf of a friend

Arlene

Thanks for all your help on this list. My room mate is looking for an online job. I forwarded the messages to her with your answers. Like my room mate. She says she knows Sarah K. I think she uses a mac as well. She knows Sarah K.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Bob Cavanaugh
Sent: January 23, 2021 10:19 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] asking on behalf of a friend

I would think the same. I wouldn't have thought to use AIRA, but

that's probably the only way you can read screen shots. As for sending

screen shots, that's pretty easy, but I wish Windows would be like the

mac where you actually hear the camera as it takes the screenshot.

This is part of the reason why I've never taken one, but at least in

theory it's pretty easy to do.