Re: Moving in Notepad

Quentin Christensen

Hi Nasrin,

I must confess, I haven't used Notepad++ much lately - I downloaded it when I setup this machine as I have used it on and off for years, but then haven't happened to use it since I've had the machine setup.  I'll have to have more of a look at it and get back to you, unless anyone else in the group has tips on setting it up currently?

On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 5:19 PM, nasrin khaksar <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:
hi Quentin.
thanks so much again for your help.
could you please guide me how to increase accessibility in notepad plus plus?
i have some issues with it, for example when i write something,
replace it with something and press replace all nvda does not say the
result!
God bless you.