Sent: Monday, January 25, 2021 4:05 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Is NVDA good with Libre Office or Open Office?

Another option is SoftMaker FreeOffice with the caveats that you must install it with its setup for a menu driven interface (rather than ribbons, which in its case are entirely inaccessible for some reason) and you may need sighted help during install to do that, though I believe someone may have given instructions on getting around the one dialog where you select this that was not accessible "on the surface."  I'd have to search the archive.

I can't speak to anything about charts and graphs, though, as I never test for that sort of advanced feature when I'm doing "quick and dirty" accessibility testing.
--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 20H2, Build 19042

       ~ Brian Vogel