The Braille Bar model is not in the NVDA list

marinos.poulimas

Hello, I greet all my friends, my name is Marino and I am from Greece. I am glad to be here. I need help from anyone who knows. I have Windows 7 service pack 1 32 bit. I run NVDA and I want to pass the braille bar. The braille bar model is not on the list. NVDA supported models in NVDA what can I do how can I synchronize the braille bar and NVDA the braille bar has no functional problems it is very well I want to synchronize how this can be done thank you for your time