Re: auto ducking

brice Mijares

Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out.

On 1/26/2021 11:33 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Go to the sound setting in your system tray, then check the communications tab and see if the do nothing radio button in that section is checked. If if it is not, check it and see if that helps a bit.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of brice Mijares
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 10:53 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] auto ducking

Thank you very much. I really don't know if this is my problem, but my new HP laptop Pro drops in volume at times.

Windows 10 Pro, 20H2 (64-bit) build 19042.746

On 1/26/2021 10:20 AM, Greg Wocher wrote:
Hello,
If you use the command NVDA plus shift plus D, it will cycle you thru the ducking options.

Greg Wocher

On Jan 26, 2021, at 1:07 PM, brice Mijares <bmijares33@gmail.com> wrote:

Is there a setting in NVDA for auto ducking? if so, please explain where I can find this setting. Thank you.