Re: Firefox problems using NVDA

Quentin Christensen

If NVDA is reporting unknown then definitely the first thing I would try is NVDA+N, then T then "Run COM Registration fixing tool" - that's basically exactly the description of the problem it was designed to fix.

Also, if you haven't restarted the whole PC since updating Firefox, do that first as well.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Sun, Jan 24, 2021 at 10:34 PM mcLeod stinnett <macks75205@...> wrote:

--
from mack  I am in the U. S. and use chase all the time, but I don't use the ESR version of firefox. if you want to stay with that, install the most up to date standard version as a portable copy. when I open library, ctrl shft o and choose the bookmark for chase I land on a page where I can enter user name and password. this is the link,
 https://secure05b.chase.com/web/auth/dashboard#/dashboard/overviewAccounts/overview/index

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager