From: Arianna Sepulveda
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 8:40 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Spinning numbers on a bank page?!

Maybe tab would take you to the next number box in the sequence? It makes sense that the arrows aren't working, since the arrows spin the numbers. I've never seen anything like this way of putting in a code, but maybe tabbing through once you set the first number will work. Just a thought.

Thanks,
Ari

On Jan 26, 2021, at 9:32 PM, Ibrahim Abedrabbo <abedrabboibrahim@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi folks,

This is a little tricky to explain. I am trying to log on to my bank using my pc and NVDA. When I enter my user id and pass word and click on login, it takes me to the next screen where it asks me to enter a code that has been sent to my cell phone. When I go to the edit box to enter the number it gives me 000000 and expects me to spin the zeros into the numbers in the code. When I go to the first zero and I spin it with the up and down arrows to the first number in the code, I can’t move to the next zero to enter the second digit of the code. If I move with the right arrow and I spin it rotates the first digit instead. Have anyone seen such a weird way of the two factor verification on any web page like this? How did you manage it? I deleted the zeros and typed the number in their place but it did not take it. I am afraid if I continue to try they would block my access and it would be a hassel to unblock it.

If anyone has any experience with this, Please help.

Regards,

Ibrahim