revo uninstaller portable not accessible with NVDA?

Sarah k Alawami

I’m trying to actually use revo uninstaller portable to, well, uninstall something, I cannot. I used it in the past, but I don’t remember the thing being so inaccessible. The list won’t populate, well, it will, but even when using screen review, I cannot route to and click anything to show the list view. It shows up as “custom control” which does not help me much, if at all. Any advice would be right now very much appreciated.

Thanks so much to all.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFfP. We are also on lbry as well.

Stay in touch with us via our discord. This is an easier way to both contact us, and get to know your fellow listeners.