Re: text to mp3 with an nvda voice addon?

Life My Way

virtual recorder can do this but you would have to edit out the stuff you don't want meanning the other stuff you hear from your screen reader before you would place it on your I device

On 9/6/2016 7:22 PM, Roger Stewart wrote:
Maybe some program that lets you record what you hear and save it as mp3. I know Goldwave will do this but it isn't free but is very low priced for its power but I'm sure there are other programs that will do this and some should be free.

Roger

On 9/6/2016 5:46 PM, multi 85 wrote:
Hi
I know there are programs that convert text to mp3, but they find and
choose the voice independently, so you must have the Sappi voice. Is
there instead some sort of way that I could use a program or a method
that could use the voices I have which are nvda addons and somehow use
my nvda reading settings to convert a text that I am reading into mp3
to use on an Ipod? Basically, these programs then sort of force you to
purchase a voice you like twice if you want to convert, once for NVDA,
and then another time for the converting program and your sappi stuff,
so I'm hoping there's a better solution?