Re: NVDA REMOTE

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

I looked in there and there is nothing available for changing the command that switches you from local to remote.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2021 9:46 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA REMOTE

Virtually all shortcut key assignments are handled in the Input Gestures dialog of NVDA.

From something once sent to me by Joseph Lee:  one would go to NVDA menu/Preferences/Input gestures, expand an add-on category, then expand the unassigned command description and press a hotkey to be used to perform the described command.

In your case you will possibly be dealing with both unassigning and reassigning previously assigned commands for one add-on then assigning for another if you've got multiple add-ons that use the same function key for different functions.

       ~ Brian Vogel