From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bobby Vinton
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2021 9:08 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] user account won't speek in nvda

well I am using the latest version and windows 10 20h1. I disabled all add ons and now I got my user account control back so how do i get it to work with the add ons i have? the add ons i have are windows 10 apps and blue tooth audio.

On 1/27/2021 11:55 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
What have you done so far to troubleshoot if anything? What version of windows, what version of nvda are you running, are you running any add ons? Etc? All of this of corse will enable us to help you out.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFfP. We are also on lbry as well.

Stay in touch with us via our discord. This is an easier way to both contact us, and get to know your fellow listeners.