Re: Firefox Notifications

Chris Smart

Thanks.

On 2021-01-27 12:55 p.m., Jacob Kruger wrote:

Think the mozilla apps enhancements add-on is your best bet - by default, in firefox, NVDA+ctrl+N will read out, and try to focus on the last notification:

https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/mozillaScripts.en.html

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
On 2021-01-27 06:26 PM, Chris Smart wrote:
Hi.

Apologies if this is slightly off-topic, but I can't seem to find it in any lists of keyboard shortcuts on Mozilla's Website.

Is there a keystroke to jump to the notifications area in Firefox? I'm thinking of situations such as notifications asking whether you want to save login info, update login info etc.

Thanks

Chris