braille bar NVDA store

marinos.poulimas

hello to all my friends i want to ask two questions question 1 how can i connect the braille bar below to NVDA it is not supported what can i do the version of NVDA I use is marked below I have marked and I also use the Windows bar braille the braille bar has no functional problems I just do not know how to synchronize it with the program NVDA question 2 you can write to me anyone who knows a store that has things for computers and mobile phones like selling braille bars if there is no possibility at least to look for a new newer and more modern braille bar Where can I use it with computer and android phone if you have in mind if you know a store Please send me a link thank you
I MARINOS
have Windows 7 service pack 1 32 bit.
NVDA
20,19,2,1