Re: braille bar NVDA store

Quentin Christensen

I've never heard of this one - have you got a web page link to the company who makes these please?

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 5:40 AM marinos.poulimas <marinos.poulimas@...> wrote:
hello to all my friends i want to ask two questions question 1 how can i
connect the braille bar below to NVDA it is not supported what can i do
the version of NVDA I use is marked below I have marked and I also use
the Windows bar braille the braille bar has no functional problems I
just do not know how to synchronize it with the program NVDA question 2
you can write to me anyone who knows a store that has things for
computers and mobile phones like selling braille bars if there is no
possibility at least to look for a new newer and more modern braille bar
Where can I use it with computer and android phone if you have in mind
if you know a store Please send me a link thank you
I MARINOS
have Windows 7 service pack 1 32 bit.
NVDA
20,19,2,1