From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Louise Pfau
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2021 3:03 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] silencing certain reading of tables in NVDA

Hi.  I've noticed that when you turn off cell coordinates as described, it completely silences the reading of blank cells in Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.  Cells which contain data are read.  I had to turn it back on.  I don't know if the same thing happens in other programs with a tabular structure.

Thanks,

Louise