Re: SPSS and NVDA

I personally doubt that there will be any significant investment in changing the SPSS GUI interface.  This is ancient, and very stable, software that's entered "cash cow" status long, long ago.

It has a command line interface (CLI), and that's actually how I used it way back when.  I don't think the GUI even existed in the 1980s (though it may have).

From an accessibility standpoint, were I someone who had to use SPSS routinely, I'd invest way more time and effort in learning the CLI and how to access the datasets outside the SPSS GUI, which you can also do, than hoping that the GUI will become accessible at any time in the foreseeable future.

       ~ Brian Vogel