reading by carricter help

zoe fiogkos <fiogkos@...>

Hi guys I asked this question a while back and you guys gave me great
instructions. On my windows 7 laptop running NVDA version 15 point something
They work just fine.
On my windows laptop running NVDA second last version to date in word 2013 I
click f7 to do a spell check, I here NVDA say proofing tool bar, bbut it
doesn't announce the miss spelled word. It goes straight to the ignore
button. Second problem is when I find my list of suggestions I arrow up and
down and when I reach the word I want, I want NVDA to spell it for me
carricter by carricter. I tried holding the capslock key down and hitting my
left arrow key but it's not working.
Please help
Thanks in advanced
Zoe