Focus Blue 4th generation problem?

Chantelle Buys

Afternoon everyone.

Just a quick question. I have a Focus Blue 40 cell display to try out
and have run into a strange problem.

Nvda resets the settings to no braille each time I restart the program
and for some or other reason, when you try to type lets say the
alphabet, it does the strangest thing. I would get the letters A/b
but, when I want to type c/d and so on, it would show other braille
symbols instead. I also realized that when I press dot1/4/7/8 after
pressing the power key to get to menu, the display won't do anything.

So, the same happens on android/IOS and since I don't know what's
going on here I just want to ask if any nvda user knows how to get the
braille keyboard to work the right way around and if somethings gone
wrong with the display?

Chantelle

--
Never give up, at any cost.