Re: NVDA User Guide doesn't open in default browser

Louise Pfau

Hi.  I checked settings, and Edge is my default browser.  I could navigate to the address bar in Windows Explorer, but it wasn't read as an editable control.  I opened the NVDA user guide from the "Help" menu, "Start" menu, and the documentation folder in "Program Files" as described.  I just tried to open a different web-based manual from the one that I mentioned in the original post, and it also opened in another browser.  It doesn't look like this is unique to the NVDA user guide, as I first thought.  I haven't subscribed to the chat subgroup, because I get a lot of E-mail from the various groups I'm on.

Thanks,

Louise