Problems with NVDA and Formulars in MS word

Cristina Ebetiuc

Good afternoon everybody!
I have got some issues with NVDA in relation with Formulars in word.

  1. NVDA doesn’t Show the old Formulars from the developer Tools. I t Looks like they have iven not been incerted.
  2. NVDA Shows the new Formulars from the developer Tools but does not read the names. I have called a chekbox yes, but NVDA does not Show the Name. Nothing does not work nor in read mode neither in Focus mode. Can you helpp me further?

I am Looking foreward to receiving your feetback!

greetings

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10