locked The management of groups.io is accessible with NVDA?

Tere Codina

Hi all,

I just created a mailing list in groups.io and I need to know if the management of it is accessible with NVDA.

For example, I can't upload the file containing the new subscribers list, maybe the file has to have some special format?

Nor can I subscribe the addresses to the list, putting the addresses, each one on one line.

Another task that seems difficult, changing the configuration of who can subscribe to the list. I want the subscription to have to be approved by the moderator, but I can't change this feature.

If you tell me that these tasks are not accessible, I will look for another mailing list provider, but I need you to confirm if it is true that these tasks cannot be done with NVDA.

Thank you in advance.

Teresa