locked Re: The management of groups.io is accessible with NVDA?

On Fri, Jan 29, 2021 at 03:42 PM, Iván Novegil wrote:
Anyway this seems to be outside of the list purpose, since groups.io is the most common provider for recently created mailing tyflo-lists in English, and therefore is presumably usable with NVDA, despite some little accessibility concerns.
-
Indeed.  Any deep dives into how to work with Groups.io administration should be taken up on the Chat Subgroup or even the Groups.io Group Help or Group Managers groups.

Given the number of blind-centric lists that have their home here, and that have administration composed of individuals who are blind, that strongly suggests very few accessibility issues.

I will actually lock this topic after this post.  If conversation about how to use the administrative functions of Groups.io is desired, please do so in one of the above noted venues.  I'll give the Chat Subgroup addresses, and the subscription addresses for the Group Help and Group Managers groups, below.

NVDA Chat Subgroup Addresses

To join:  chat+subscribe@nvda.groups.io

To post:  chat@nvda.groups.io

To receive a message containing the group description, and a list of these commands:  chat+help@nvda.groups.io

To stop receiving messages via email (you may still read messages on the Web):  chat+nomail@nvda.groups.io

This can also be used to put a vacation stop on group messages, then use one of the addresses below to resume delivery in the format of your choice.

To receive each group messages individually:  chat+single@nvda.groups.io

This is the default delivery unless you send a message to one of the addresses that follows.

To receive group messages in an HTML formatted digest:  chat+fulldigest@nvda.groups.io

To receive group messages in a plain text digest:  chat+digest@nvda.groups.io

To receive a daily summary instead of individual messages:  chat+summary@nvda.groups.io

To receive only special messages:  chat+special@nvda.groups.io