Slightly OT: mail from this list really piling up. Any strategies?

Luke Robinett <blindgroupsluke@...>

Of all the lists I sub to, I get the most from this one and it really piles up quickly in the gmail account I’m using for it. It didn’t appear gmail offers any way to automatically delete old messages. How are folks managing the large volume of messages received from this and other lists? Again, I know this isn’t specifically NVDA related but it is related to my ability to easily use this NVDA list, so there’s some relation, I suppose. J Thanks friends.