Re: Slightly OT: mail from this list really piling up. Any strategies?

Luke Robinett <blindgroupsluke@...>

Hi Brian,
Thank you for all the useful tips. I mostly access my Gmail accounts using Outlook on my desktop or the iPhone mail app. I’ve found the Gmail website challenging to navigate but that’s probably just due to a lack of practice. I will poke around on there this weekend. I appreciate it.

On Jan 29, 2021, at 3:45 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Luke,

        From the Groups.io end:  Controlling the Messages You Receive via E-Mail from Groups.io (docx).  You can stop a lot of stuff from even showing up using the tools Groups.io gives you.  If you were willing to use the web interface, you could go nomail on any group or groups you choose.

         Do you use the web interface for Gmail?  There are ways to select specific messages with search terms and date ranges.

       ~ Brian Vogel