NVDA problems with excel when editing form fill

aikeo koomanivong

dear all NVDA list
to whom might be concern

I'm KEO
every time when I'm using NVDA with Excel for working with large data more than 100 rows and I marked row headers, and column headers by press NVDA+shift+r and NVDA+shift+C
NVDA look like will stop working or it's take a time to response when filling form or editing data in the form and press enter.
it always unresponsive when pressing arrows keys after edit cells and enter
please guys I don't know how to fix and i used Jaws instead for everytime but I prefer NVDA
thanks