Re: NVDA User Guide doesn't open in default browser

Louise Pfau

Hi.  I checked the settings for filetypes, and the htm and html files are set to open in Edge, and are mentioned as Edge files.  I can't find a filetype for Chrome, which is the browser that some web-based documentation (including the NVDA user guide) has opened in.  When I uninstalled Chrome, they opened in Internet Explorer.  I reinstalled Chrome, and the documentation went back to opening there.  I won't fiddle around with the filetypes without knowing what I'm doing.

Thanks,

Louise