From: Chris Mullins via groups.io
Sent: 30 January 2021 20:11
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA User Guide doesn't open in default browser

Hi Louise

You will not find a Chrome filetype because Chrome is the app and you’re associating a filetype with an App.  All you have to do is find .htm in the list of filetypes, tab to the associated button labelled as Microsoft Edge and activate it.  It will then give you a series of buttons, 1 for each browser you have installed and you just activate the one you now want to associate with the .htm filetype.  Yu will then return to the filetypes list, where you can then find the .html entry and repeat the above process.

Cheers

Chris