Re: NVDA User Guide doesn't open in default browser

Kerryn Gunness

hi

below is the user guide

to set default browser with win 10

1. open start menue, type default, you should hear default apps, press enter here
2. tab to web browser for example microsoft edge, press enter here
3. then tab again to choose google chrome for example and press enter
4. your default web browser will be set

copy the link above and paste it in chrome or just press enter on the link, when your default browser is set

kerryn