Re: outlook 365

Guy Schlosser

Lali, is your work running an exchange server? If so, you absolutely can do this with Thunderbird. There is an add-on called Exquilla, that will let Thunderbird communicate flawlessly with an exchange server. I know this, because I use it. I am the biggest outlook hater in the world! Sorry to those who love it. If you have anymore questions, feel free to drop me an email.

On Jan 31, 2021, at 9:14 AM, lali <l2belteki@gmail.com> wrote:

´╗┐Dear All!

I need for my work outlook 365, but they are some messages, that are not shown correctly, it shown, that they were in one line. Can somehow make more accessible outlook? Or can I accepts invitations, which were sent from outlook with thunderbird?

Thanks!

Lali