Re: outlook 365

On Sun, Jan 31, 2021 at 09:13 AM, lali wrote:
some messages, that are not shown correctly
-
Without details, it's impossible to even begin to give any decent recommendation.

Whether one likes Outlook (any version) or not, it is without question the most widely used email client in business settings (and plenty of homes, too) and the best supported by every screen reader in existence.

I don't use Outlook or any email client as a daily driver, but I have not experienced any issues with Outlook as far as rendering messages correctly, and I test with it frequently when it comes to questions asked on this group and a couple of others.

       ~ Brian Vogel