Re: outlook 365

On Sun, Jan 31, 2021 at 01:39 PM, Gene wrote:
Now you will see every linkk displayed on its own line, and you will also see that on web pages where you may have seen more than one link on a line.
-
Serious question:  How is this better than either using the browsing shortcuts to jump from link to link (whether unvisited, visited, or agnostic of state) or using the elements list, with links being the chosen element?

I've not ever had a situation, whether in e-mail messages or web pages, where one, the other, or both have not worked.

What one chooses to turn on or off as far as settings is an entirely personal choice, so I'm not questioning that.  I'd just like to understand your reasoning as to this being better.

       ~ Brian Vogel