Re: outlook 365

Bob Cavanaugh

Brian,
I'm actually with Gene on this one. For me, this is much like Numpad
Nav Mode, which is currently an add-on, and the only add-on I have
installed with NVDA at this point. For those coming from other screen
readers, the behavior NVDA displays when screen layout is on may throw
some people off. It definitely was strange to me when I first
encountered it, having used System Access for about a year at that
point and JAWS at school before then. I probably should use K to
navigate by link more than I do, but many times I either tab to it or
use the elements list.

On Sun, Jan 31, 2021 at 01:39 PM, Gene wrote:

Now you will see every linkk displayed on its own line, and you will also
see that on web pages where you may have seen more than one link on a
line.
-
Serious question:  How is this better than either using the browsing
shortcuts to jump from link to link (whether unvisited, visited, or agnostic
of state) or using the elements list, with links being the chosen element?

I've not ever had a situation, whether in e-mail messages or web pages,
where one, the other, or both have not worked.

What one chooses to turn on or off as far as settings is an entirely
personal choice, so I'm not questioning that.  I'd just like to understand
your reasoning as to this being better.

The depths of denial one can be pushed to by outside forces of disapproval
can make you not even recognize yourself to yourself.

~ Brian Vogel