Re: outlook 365

Bob,

        Again, I'm not questioning anyone's personal preferences, just trying to get perspectives.  And I thank you for yours.

        I guess I'm "just the opposite" in terms of how I learned and how I approach things, regardless of screen reader.  I love the display elements options, regardless of specific implementation, as a way of both "cutting through the crap" and getting through certain types of content in the fastest (read: most efficient, in context) way possible.

         But there are times where actual page layout is important.

         The concept of the virtual cursor took me a very long time to wrap my head around, and I still prefer to use what NVDA calls Focus Highlight, or the equivalent in other screen readers, so that where I think I am and where I actually am is obvious to me.

       ~ Brian Vogel