reporting of element with nvda + tab key

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi guys

Say if I jump down to a heading on a web page you hear nvda speak it out. But if I hit the nvda key + tab key it reports some thing else on the screen and not the name of the heading I landed on.

I know I can route the focus to where the heading is butand have it spoken out but if I hit the nvda key + tab key it reports something else.

I know before it would report the focused element it was on before I just can not remember the setting or shortcut to fix the problem has any one got a idea.

I know when I find out it is going up on the website just in case some one else has the same problem like I mentioned.

Gene nz