Re: reporting of element with nvda + tab key

Gene

I doubt the problem has anything to do with the command and there is no such setting. You are probably on a web page where the underlying page isn't aligned properly withh browse mode. That happens on some sites. Try a number of sites.

From: hurrikennyandopo ...
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2021 6:38 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] reporting of element with nvda + tab key

Hi guys

Say if I jump down to a heading on a web page you hear nvda speak it
out. But if I hit the nvda key + tab key it reports some thing else on
the screen and not the name of the heading I landed on.

I know I can route the focus to where the heading is butand have it
spoken out but if I hit the nvda key + tab key it reports something else.

I know before it would report the focused element it was on before I
just can not remember the setting or shortcut to fix the problem has any
one got a idea.

I know when I find out it is going up on the website just in case some
one else has the same problem like I mentioned.

Gene nz