From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of hurrikennyandopo ...
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2021 4:39 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] reporting of element with nvda + tab key

Hi guys

Say if I jump down to a heading on a web page you hear nvda speak it out. But if I hit the nvda key + tab key it reports some thing else on the screen and not the name of the heading I landed on.

I know I can route the focus to where the heading is butand have it spoken out but if I hit the nvda key + tab key it reports something else.

I know before it would report the focused element it was on before I
just can not remember the setting or shortcut to fix the problem has any
one got a idea.

I know when I find out it is going up on the website just in case some
one else has the same problem like I mentioned.

Gene nz