From: "Andre Fisher" <andrefisher729@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2016 4:38 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Microsoft Edge and forms mode with latest NVDA update

It's a bug with NVDA and the anniversary update.
Possible workarounds to not hearing typed characters is to type them
first, then use review cursor (e.g. Numpad 5 for current word, Numpad
1 and 3 to move to previous and next character, etc.). You can also
use notepadanother desktop program like Notepad, then paste it into
the edit field

On 9/7/16, Brian's Mail list account <bglists@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
I think the current issue is a bug in windows 10 anniversary edition.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-