Re: Problems with NVDA and Formulars in MS word

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 06:17 AM, Cristina Ebetiuc wrote:
I still Need this program in my education place.
-
And I still can't figure out what you can't access.  Everything I've tried to fire up on the Developer ribbon works.

You need to be more specific about what it is you're trying to achieve and where the process breaks down.

       ~ Brian Vogel