Re: Accessible PDF Editor?

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 10:28 AM, Clement Chou wrote:
Does
the same apply for editing them?
-
That depends on what you mean.  Word can definitely read in PDF files and convert them for editing, but there are occasions where something may change in the formatting based upon how they were created.

In your case, if this is for what you say it is, you'd just create and edit everything as Word, and save your main source material in MS-Word format.  You'd just need to do a Save As with the latest versions when you want PDF versions of same.  I personally don't like Microsoft's PDF conversions due to size - they tend to turn out much larger than other methods.  I use PDFConverter, which like a great many PDF converters functions as a virtual printer.  You can send any file type to it and it will spit out the PDF equivalent of same.  The resulting PDF file is generally much smaller, too.

       ~ Brian Vogel