Re: Accessible PDF Editor?

Clement Chou

Will look into that too. Thanks for the extra tip about PDF converter.

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 10:28 AM, Clement Chou wrote:

Does
the same apply for editing them?
-
That depends on what you mean.  Word can definitely read in PDF files and
convert them for editing, but there are occasions where something may change
in the formatting based upon how they were created.

In your case, if this is for what you say it is, you'd just create and edit
everything as Word, and save your main source material in MS-Word format.
You'd just need to do a Save As with the latest versions when you want PDF
versions of same.  I personally don't like Microsoft's PDF conversions due
to size - they tend to turn out much larger than other methods.  I use
PDFConverter, which like a great many PDF converters functions as a virtual
printer.  You can send any file type to it and it will spit out the PDF
equivalent of same.  The resulting PDF file is generally much smaller, too.

The depths of denial one can be pushed to by outside forces of disapproval
can make you not even recognize yourself to yourself.

~ Brian Vogel