Re: edge and gmail

Sarah k Alawami

Have you considered scanning for problems on your disk, and doing a windows repair if necessary? This sounds more like an windows issue to me as knock on wood, no one else has reported this issue.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Monday, February 1, 2021 2:09 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] edge and gmail

Yes, truth is after I restart nvda I can login just fine, something seems to trip up speech causing nvda to freeze at least 3 stacks, but edge itself is not crashed just nvda.

A restart of nvda will have me able to continue to login my session though so its not a big issue.

Sadly, microsoft sites I used to use have completely gone away from explorer including weather as of this week and my version of firefox will not run them so I am stuck to using either chrome or edge and microsoft keeps wanting me to use edge no matter what I use so edge is what I use for microsoft things right now.

Its fine if I don't login but still.

On 1/02/2021 1:23 pm, Gene wrote:
We'll see if others report the problem. Have you been successful at
logging in with earlier versions of either program?

Gene
-----Original Message----- From: Shaun Everiss
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2021 6:19 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

No, second or third, I do have the latest update of edge though.

If I restart nvda it will work, and edge itself hasn't crashed but I
do need to restart nvda then edge will work as normal.

On 1/02/2021 1:09 pm, Gene wrote:
Is this the first time you have signed in to Google with Edge? I
suspect that if this were a general problem, we would have heard
quite a bit about it before now.

Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2021 6:00 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] edge and gmail

Hi.

Found this while checking email in gmail, nvda crashes at the sign
screen.

I won't send the log to anyone unless someone wants it but it looks
like i accessible and uia having a war.