Re: edge and gmail

Mike Capelle <mcap@...>

Weird, I use chkdsk all the time, and it works no problem on ntfs.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Monday, February 1, 2021 1:11 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] edge and gmail

Hmph, well its only happening with edge.

As for a full repair, no, for various reasons, firstly I did that on a
system running latest update and had to revert because it screwed things
so badly it was revert or reformat and I didn't have time.

The other thing, chkdsk, microsoft says its fixed, but it screws up ntfs
partitions, this means another reformat, so no on both accounts.

To be honest, I may try to turn off uia in edge and run with it like that.

No idea why edge interacts like that, but its not edge itself it seems
to be nvda if push comes to shove I may just install chrome, there is
nothing wrong with my system its just edge interacting weirdly with
google for some reason.

On 2/02/2021 5:06 am, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Have you considered scanning for problems on your disk, and doing a windows repair if necessary? This sounds more like an windows issue to me as knock on wood, no one else has reported this issue.