Re: Problems with NVDA and Formulars in MS word

Bob Cavanaugh <cavbob1993@...>

That is indeed odd, as all your messages come in in English for me.
Christina's messages however read in another language using Gmail's
web interface. When Brian quotes them, they come through in English.
This has happened occasionally on this list, and only this list.

On 2/1/21, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:
Sarah,

This is the second message you've said came through in another languages -
it's in English for me, and NVDA reads it in English just fine. I'm trying
to think what the issue you are hitting could be - I would have assumed
even if you had somehow set Outlook to use another language, it still
wouldn't automatically translate messages, just the interface (much like if
you set NVDA's interface language to another language, it only changes how
NVDA's menus are presented and NVDA messages and words are spoken - not for
instance the text of an email.

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 3:15 PM Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@gmail.com> wrote:

I have no idea what the conversation was about, but would Microsoft sway
work? I’m only going based on your ideas, Quentin. It shows up in another
language here in outlook. Sorry if I’m way off base here.

Tc all.