Re: edge and gmail

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 02:11 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
The other thing, chkdsk, microsoft says its fixed, but it screws up ntfs partitions, this means another reformat, so no on both accounts.
-
Shaun,

          As moderator, I am going to issue this warning but once:  Stop posting utterly inaccurate information.  This is absolutely untrue and anyone who has been around Windows for decades knows it to be so.

           Your assertion about repair installs is incorrect also.

            You do not ever seem to notice how idiosyncratic virtually all your problems are.  And you are the only person I know who has had to do as many "nuke and pave" reinstalls as you have.  That tells me something, and it isn't good.

       ~ Brian Vogel