Re: NVDA User Guide doesn't open in default browser

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 04:12 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
That [NVDA opening HTML files in something other than the default browser] does not seem possible.
-
And I'll declare that you are 100% correct.  I can change default browsers and every time I do, if I open the Keyboard Commands Quick Reference it opens in whatever the default browser is.

I stand by my earlier assertion that this is an idiosyncrasy on the machine in question.  And when you see that sort of idiosyncrasy, that is highly suggestive that there are likely to be others not yet encountered.  It makes sense to do one (or if necessary, both), of the following:

Using SFC (System File Checker) and DISM (Deployment Imaging Servicing and Management) to Repair Windows 8 & 10

Doing a Windows 10 Repair Install or Feature Update Using the Windows 10 ISO file

       ~ Brian Vogel