Re: NVDA User Guide doesn't open in default browser

Gene

If it happens, it is possible. I seldom say that an odd problem is not possible because I've seen all sorts of rare strange things happen. If I make sure a problem is reported accurately or the message sent is detailed enough to know it is, I usually accept reports of odd behavior.

From: Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2021 3:11 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA User Guide doesn't open in default browser

That does not seem possible. If you have your html files etc set to open in edge, all of them should open in edge, at least that’s what I’ve been told over the years. Since nvda’s shortcut has to lead to an html help file, it should in theory open up in edge or what ever you set up to open html files.

Good luck.