Re: edge and gmail

AAh ok.

Well just tried on uninstalling and reinstalling edge and its still doing that.

Its working ok on my intel based system so could be an amd issue.

However the reason I was using edge was so I could switch to basic view because for some reason my firefox doesn't seem to have that button showing.

After fiddling round online I managed to find how to get the links to both modes.

Unless they change, I have set a couple cutt.us links to run this on any brouser.

www.cutt.us/gmaildefault will give standard view.

www.cutt.us/gmailweb will give basic view.

Its certainly better than bothering to even use edge at all, now if only I could get msn weather to load in firefox without using edge that would be good, but that at least works well enough.

I will try the rc and send the nvda team once I have more data on this thing but its not as urgent as it once was, as I have hacked my way around it at least for now.

The reason I was using edge at all for gmail was that

On 2/02/2021 9:55 am, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 03:48 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
what is quentin's email address?
-
He has always requested that stuff like this be sent to info@..., and include an explanation of why the log is being sent in the email message itself.

       ~ Brian Vogel