Re: NVDA User Guide doesn't open in default browser

Gene

I was responding to Sarah saying it doesn't seem possible.  I was saying that even if unusual or rare, the description of the problem is detailed enough that I believe it is happening as described.

Gene

On 2/1/2021 3:55 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 04:40 PM, Gene wrote:
If it happens, it is possible.
-
Of course.  But the statement was it does not seem possible, and it really does not seem possible.

I absolutely believe it is happening, and if anything I said is taken to imply otherwise I apologize for even giving that impression.  As a computer tech of many decades, I am acutely aware that nothing is too strange to have occurred (or be occurring).  At the same time, it remains unbelievable.

One of the signature quotes I use that hasn't been in recent rotation:

    Though a good deal is too strange to be believed, nothing is too strange to have happened.

        ~ Thomas Hardy

       ~ Brian Vogel