From: Louise Pfau
Sent: 02 February 2021 19:33
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA User Guide doesn't open in default browser

Hi.  I was referring to the link to the user guide on the main NVDA website.  I don't feel comfortable using the advanced repair tools myself that were mentioned earlier in this thread without assistance.  I agree that this behaviour is idiosyncratic, particularly in view of the fact that Edge is set as my default browser.

Thanks,

Louise