Re: NVDA beta announcements

Quentin Christensen

Hi Louise,

I usually try to announce new beta versions at least here on the list, and on Twitter and Facebook, as well as in our In-Process blog: https://www.nvaccess.org/category/in-process/.  New stable releases get announced on a few other lists as well.

You can find the release announcement for NVDA 2020.4 beta 4 (the latest beta) on our website:

If you install a beta version, it will automatically prompt to update additional beta versions, the release candidate versions, and then finally to the4 next stable release.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 6:43 AM Louise Pfau <louise.pfau@...> wrote:
Hi.  Are the NVDA beta announcements only made on the discussion list?

Thanks,

Louise

--
Quentin Christensen